Noobs with t6 equivalents make me cry..

#0 - Nov. 28, 2007, 5:15 p.m.
Blizzard Post
It's really HORRIBLE how even people with imbued neatherweave robe or with crap greenies are getting a T6 equivalent helmet which it is only obtainavle by killing ARCHIMONDE...

I have earned the right to go in MH and BT with my progress wiping 2000000 times on kael but i finally did it, i EARNED the right to get my gear.... i'm going to wipe on archimonde endless times this week but he wont drop any loot if i dont kill him... he wont throw around loots just because i'm gonna cry "i need my epics"....

There is a huge difference between t5 and t6..............getting into the t6 content means u have to kill the hardest boss in the WHOLE game,kael'thas....Do arenaers have to do something similar?I dont see anything with such difficulty in arenas...

Are there any motivations for keep raiding now?Ill just go lose my 10 weekly arena matches ... why evn bother killing archimonde if i can get a good equivalent with 0 effort?

SOLUTION: PUT ALL THE SET ON a 2k RATING REQUIREMENT.... what is the *%%%ing point of a 2k req on shoulders really... "for 2 be that cool u have to show us some skill at least"... is that what are u trying to say blizzard with this idiot req on shoulders?

#357 - Dec. 11, 2007, 9:26 a.m.
Blizzard Post
/end drama