This Has Got To Stop

#1 - July 13, 2011, 1:52 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Ruinous has raided org with 2 guild full of allys, this made the entire server lag. Problem, all the people raiding, are getting lag, when raiders get pissed, they leave... when they leave, you dont get payed anymore. they have been an ongoing problem... Do anything to help us out, level 200 mobs infront of all gates that 1 shot people... >< gimme feedback.
#1 - July 13, 2011, 1:52 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Ruinous has raided org with 2 guild full of allys, this made the entire server lag. Problem, all the people raiding, are getting lag, when raiders get pissed, they leave... when they leave, you dont get payed anymore. they have been an ongoing problem... Do anything to help us out, level 200 mobs infront of all gates that 1 shot people... >< gimme feedback.
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#92 - July 13, 2011, 3:20 a.m.
Blizzard Post
It has been stated previously and I guess I must state it again.

As long as the goal is simply to take out the faction leader and the actions witnessed coincide with that goal there is nothing that our In-Game Support staff will be able to do. The Faction Leaders are attackable, they are often part of an achievement, so attacking them is not against our policies.

If there are issues causing the realm to go down unexpectedly our technicians will look into it and see what can be done.

It should be pointed out though that the entire realm does not appear to be affected, only Kalimdor. Instances, Eastern Kingdoms, Northrend, Outland all appear to remain online and stable.
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#92 - July 13, 2011, 3:20 a.m.
Blizzard Post
It has been stated previously and I guess I must state it again.

As long as the goal is simply to take out the faction leader and the actions witnessed coincide with that goal there is nothing that our In-Game Support staff will be able to do. The Faction Leaders are attackable, they are often part of an achievement, so attacking them is not against our policies.

If there are issues causing the realm to go down unexpectedly our technicians will look into it and see what can be done.

It should be pointed out though that the entire realm does not appear to be affected, only Kalimdor. Instances, Eastern Kingdoms, Northrend, Outland all appear to remain online and stable.