Muru Trinket (Please Fix Blue!)

#0 - May 9, 2008, 4:04 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Hi there,

I recently aquired the Glimmering Naru Sliver (trinket) from M'uru. I was just wondering if there are any plans to change or fix this trinket because at the moment it seems to be really bad for such a high end boss.

The idea is that you gain 2000 mana back on use with a 5 minute cooldown, this would be fine but you have to stand still and channel it ... you can't move or cast during the channeling time (which is 6.56 seconds based on my 347 spell haste).

It's just not possible to do the really hard healing fights and stop healing or moving for 6-8 seconds (depending on haste). Are there any plans to turn this into a mana regeneration use where you can move/cast because at the moment it is worse than the illidan trinket and I dont believe that this is reflected by the ilvl

I'd really appreciate some kind of blue response on this. I dont think a single high end healer believes that a channeled effect is a good idea :P

Regards

//Mekon from SK-Gaming
#56 - May 12, 2008, 10:53 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Using the words “Blizzard,” “Blue,” or any community team member’s name in a thread topic is frowned on

Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that. However, use of such words in the topic does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject.

http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=10701098&sid=1