Warrior BladeStorm NERF

#0 - March 24, 2010, 6:51 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I would like to take this "opportunity" to personally thank the people or (person) who decided to @!## the bladestorm and as an added result the pvp warrior RIP!

You people who develop wow and change things around like the entire game is like one massive laboratory and go ahead and make RETARDED decisions like this:

# Arms

* Bladestorm: Warriors can now be Disarmed while under the effects of this ability.

but fail to see that it isnt the warrior that is OP it is that ele shamy BS with the 45s wolves it is the unreal amount of times a druid can cyclone it is the unreal amount of CC you can go through with warlock/priest, have i missed anything? have i left anything out?

Warriors where NOT OP! you did NOT need to change anything about the warrior, more like make it less susceptible to CC or something, and to the person who made this ridiculous *@@* happen:

@!## YOU YOU COMPLETE @!##ING IDIOT I HOPE YOU DIE IN A FIRE!

And now i would like to say also my warrior is the only character i play, i don't play with alts, i have focused on my one character because i believe apart from DKs and wow did they get some Buff this patch, every other class is stupidly easy to play, especially casters.
I am quitting wow as of today this moment. Congratulations GC on such a great job! your truly the best people on the planet, to @!## things up is your motto i believe? Or basically more like listen to the whiny little B astards on here shouting away that warriors are too OP. I LOL at that. Why did i ever stop playing EvE Online for this *@@*ty ass game i will never know but tyvm for making me realise why i stopped playing this game pre TBC.

BYE.
#34 - March 25, 2010, 9:10 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I would like to take this "opportunity" to personally thank the people or (person) who decided to @!## the bladestorm and as an added result the pvp warrior RIP!

You people who develop wow and change things around like the entire game is like one massive laboratory and go ahead and make RETARDED decisions like this:

# Arms

* Bladestorm: Warriors can now be Disarmed while under the effects of this ability.

but fail to see that it isnt the warrior that is OP it is that ele shamy BS with the 45s wolves it is the unreal amount of times a druid can cyclone it is the unreal amount of CC you can go through with warlock/priest, have i missed anything? have i left anything out?

Warriors where NOT OP! you did NOT need to change anything about the warrior, more like make it less susceptible to CC or something, and to the person who made this ridiculous *@@* happen:

@!## YOU YOU COMPLETE @!##ING IDIOT I HOPE YOU DIE IN A FIRE!

And now i would like to say also my warrior is the only character i play, i don't play with alts, i have focused on my one character because i believe apart from DKs and wow did they get some Buff this patch, every other class is stupidly easy to play, especially casters.
I am quitting wow as of today this moment. Congratulations GC on such a great job! your truly the best people on the planet, to @!## things up is your motto i believe? Or basically more like listen to the whiny little B astards on here shouting away that warriors are too OP. I LOL at that. Why did i ever stop playing EvE Online for this *@@*ty ass game i will never know but tyvm for making me realise why i stopped playing this game pre TBC.

BYE.

You are not welcome to post on these forums when you post in this manner.

For the rest of you -- please don't post like this. Ever.

It takes roughly 45-60 seconds to moderate this type of thread, and the only result is either a temporary or a permanent time-out from the forums.

Thread closed.