Gratz blizzard for the worst game ever.

#0 - March 25, 2010, 1:02 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Dear blizzard i want to say all your workers are unable to make a balanced game my hamsters can do a better game than this at the moment. I can't do anything vs frost mages and boomkins rogues warlocks shadow priests hunters with my warrior and with my pala too becouse of snares, 10000000000k dmg in 1 second, stupid nerf bladestormlol, stun stun stun stun...stun...kiting and other #!#@ty thing...just get someone with brain isn't so difficult.
I pay 12 @%@%ing euros to play this game and the only thing i can do now is rerolling a druid #!#@ that all kids are capable to use or a single button ele shaman....bah @%@% this...im off from this game..

GG

#21 - March 25, 2010, 9:54 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Dear blizzard i want to say all your workers are unable to make a balanced game my hamsters can do a better game than this at the moment. I can't do anything vs frost mages and boomkins rogues warlocks shadow priests hunters with my warrior and with my pala too becouse of snares, 10000000000k dmg in 1 second, stupid nerf bladestormlol, stun stun stun stun...stun...kiting and other #!#@ty thing...just get someone with brain isn't so difficult.
I pay 12 @%@%ing euros to play this game and the only thing i can do now is rerolling a druid #!#@ that all kids are capable to use or a single button ele shaman....bah @%@% this...im off from this game..

GG

There is nothing wrong with complaining, but please be more constructive when you do so on these forums. A post like this full of atrocious language and insults is not beneficial to anyone!

P.S. please let me know when your hamsters are ready to beta test 'World of HamsterWheels'. I would love to get a key and try some of that awesome Hamster PvP action and get some cool Hamster food pellet rewards... I'm serious!... really!