Offensive word, isn't a joke.

#1 - July 6, 2011, 10:10 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I'm getting really sick of how this word is thrown around so much. Anonymous punks going on and on about [Removed], telling people they're gonna get[Removed]. Do they actually talk like this to people in their day to day lives? I know that WoW is a male dominated game but for crying out loud have a little respect for others out there. It's not a joke to everyone and throwing the term around so flippantly and so often wouldn't be tolerated anywhere else, I don't know why it is here.
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#20 - July 6, 2011, 10:29 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Simplyred, there are in-game filters that can be used to help remove content you'd rather not see. However, that doesn't make it any less against the rules. As long as you're reporting the offenders to the Game Master staff, they'll make sure appropriate actions are taken against those players. You can find the Harassment Policy here: http://us.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?locale=en_US&articleId=20455

Let us know if you have further questions.

Precisely. There are some words that have become rather common amongst gamers, and that is one of them. That doesn't mean that it is tolerated but it does need to be reported for review.

Please submit a petition and report anyone that you feel may be violating our harassment policies.
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#24 - July 6, 2011, 11:31 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I tend to agree.