Feedback + spells and talent page changes

#0 - Nov. 21, 2006, 8:04 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hello,

Ok so i've taken out the employee names and toned it down a little so this post does not violate any forum rules.

1. When are warriors going to get any kind of feedback?
2. When will our skills page be updated to actually represent the actual skills in the expansion?
3. When will our talent trees be updated with the proper rank of spells (MS nerf anyone)?

I'm sick of warriors getting pushed aside all the time. We hardly ever get proper feedback from devs or CM's, and when we do it's copy/paste crap from the US forums.

I understand EU is classed as second rate in comparison to the US, but the fact is we don't even get feedback on the US forums. Kalgan's single post about the rage norm formula was the first and only true bit of feedback we have had for donkeys years.

I posted a VERY SIMPLE question to Crezax roughly 4 weeks ago now about one skill in the expansion. He still hasn't found the answer.

Mages have had pages of questions answered, warlocks also receive very good feedback, maybe it's why the are the 2 best classes in the expansion?

Number 1 has already been answered by Crezax:

Q u o t e:
Feedback will as always be posted as soon as we have feedback to give you.

Can we get answers to at least questions 2 and 3 please?

A response about Rank 11 Heroic Strike would also be fantastic, although very unlikely.
#6 - Nov. 21, 2006, 8:12 p.m.
Blizzard Post
The answer is the same to all three questions: No ETA at this point. We are all working very hard to make sure this game becomes as enjoyable for everyone as possible. We do not want anyone to be unhappy with their class or regret their choice, and will do everything we can, as fast as we can, to make the game better and better for everyone. That is all I can say for now.
#11 - Nov. 21, 2006, 8:21 p.m.
Blizzard Post
We are all reading the forums daily, and I can assure you that we are very aware of your concerns, and that your feedback is getting forwarded to the designers.
#26 - Nov. 21, 2006, 9:49 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Removed some trolling comments. Forum guidelines do as always apply. There are no exceptions.