Keyring gone? Really Blizz, Really?

#1 - May 31, 2011, 10:16 p.m.
Blizzard Post
ok i fail to see the point of removeing the keyring. ya, many of the keys can and should be removed from the game, but what about the multitude of BS keys i have on my keyring. every time i log in, i have at least 2 or 3 lock boxes, rangeing from low lvl to max cata boxes that friends and family send to me to get unlocked. they supply me the ore to make the keys, and i unlock the boxed for no charge, then mail them back.

the reason i post this is i already have limited space in my bags, with this change, i will have even less.

what are you guys (devs) planning on implimenting to compensate for this change? and what about us BSers that have hundreds of keys saved for whenever we need to open something. if we are going to be expected to carry all of our keys in our inventory from now on, i ask that you redesign the BS keys so they take up less room. i.e. one key with unlimited uses. make the mats more expensive or something.

for the record, i do not like this change, and am waiting on a reply in some form or another from a blue/dev.

thank you for your time, and to the general public, what is your opinion on this change?

civil discussion pls...
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#36 - July 2, 2011, 4:54 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Do not bump old threads with non-constructive posts.