Does Blizz think before releasing stuff?

#1 - July 1, 2011, 12:59 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Yes I expect to see the "qq more" and "welcome to pvp" moron responses.

I play on a pvp realm that is literally owned by the alliance, and not the alliance as a whole, but 1 guild. The guild has 2 guilds, maybe more, filled to capacity with pvp players whose sole purpose of playing wow is to destroy the gaming experience for anyone else.

Now Blizz has released the new dailies, the entire guild and sister guild, every member, is in the molten front killing all the horde. They arent even doing the dailies, just killing every horde member so the horde cant do the dailies.

Does Blizz think before releasing a new zone? This place should be a sanctuary, we are supposed to be fighting Ragnaros and helping the Guardians of Hyjal.
#2 - July 1, 2011, 1:01 a.m.
Blizzard Post
in b4 ban
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#13 - July 1, 2011, 1:12 a.m.
Blizzard Post
06/30/2011 05:59 PMPosted by Adventblaze
I play on a pvp realm

I'm sympathetic to faction imbalance, or even just general ass-hattery when you're trying to do something, but the bottom line is that's what the rules of your realm type are.

We see tons of requests all the time that people want world PvP back, and then when there is world PvP (on PvP realms even) there are complaints that world PvP is happening. Which isn't to say we specifically designed the dailies to encourage it, but we're not intending to discourage it either.

Many people look back on Isle of Quel'danas with fond memories of the PvP wars that raged there. This isn't too much different and I can't help but guess many will look back fondly on this as well (although it may not seem like it not). All I can recommend is that you either distance yourself from being on a PvP realm if it's truly not what you want, or jump in and try to have some fun.