FURY -Save the thing I love the most PETITION

#0 - April 6, 2008, 11:41 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hello,my name is Eucaliptus.
2 years ago I have created this character on Ragnaros server,EU.
It was my first and I can say my last character ever created thanks
to one talent tree - Fury

I really don't know why but I have always been fascinated by the way it works,
and I have played it trough this hardest times...but now it has become too hard...

we are unable to do anything,let's see how we can perform in:

1. PvP - Battlegrounds - You don't have MS,your survival really sucks,you can't touch any healing class
because of the resillience
2.PvP - Arena - I don't have to explain a lot,if you have entered arena with fury atleast once...You know

how it is.
3.PvE - Groups - We have no CC,and he can do the same damage as we can(and enter arena and BG after that)
4.PvE - Raids -Before I say anything here : one talent Blood frenzy
yes,that gets them in front of us already,not to mention doing the same DPS in the PvP gear a fury warrior was unable to collect,with the same PvP spec
________________________________________________________________________________

Fury just needs to be FIXED

The perceft example of that is the percent of warriors playing fury spec.
There is almost no fury warriors left,we all know that!

WE ALL KNOW THAT THIS TALENT TREE HAS NO POINT ANYMORE!

WARRIOR IS THE ONLY CLASS WITH 1 TALENT TREE VIABLE FOR ARENA
"However to all the people lolling at the 1 viable spec thing. All of these classes can get 1800+ with 2 specs, without too much difficulty, getting anywhere near that with fury unless your already in full vengeful is nearly impossible:

Priest : all 3 talent trees are viable for 1800+ holy is quite hard but possible both shadow and disc viable above 2k
Shaman: all 3 talent trees again and both resto and elemental are viable at well above 2k
Rogue: mutilate/shadowstep can both easily reach 1800+
Paladin: Retribution and holy can both reach 1800+ without difficulty
Warlock: SL/SL is probably the most viable arena spec however UA i know its affliction but the playstyle is completely different and a good demo or destro lock can reach that rating with the right partner.
Druid: Feral is sorta sucky but completely viable up until 2k, resto ownz :D Boomkin sorta sux but with a rogue can work alright.
Mage: Frost is really the only good spec however arcane/fire are still alot more viable than fury.

If a warrior wants to get anywhere he MUST spec MS. I think possibly if I respecced and resocketed my pvp gear I could get 1800ish in 2v2 as fury im and im nearly full vengeful. Silly people need to l2arena.

Other than that fury does need a buff, not that some classes specs dont either but fury really is the most pointless talent tree ever. I think every other classes specs are viable for PvE/PvP however a fury warrior in PvE is pretty much the same as bringing a rogue as BF is awesome. And a fury warrior has to outplay a rogue to equal him on DPS. And in PvP fury warriors apart from prot specced paladins/warriors are probably the most useless things apart from maybe people who spec 20/20/21 so they can be versatile."

There is no point in playing fury anymore,I have collected the best gear...no it's still not viable.

If you agree with me that fury needs to be fixed in any way

(Improving us in PvE - groups and raids,or making this class viable for arena)

/SIGN this petition

TO SAVE FURY

JUST REMEMBER THE GOOD OLD TIMES
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-tf7jZ6wVo

#73 - April 8, 2008, 6:28 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
“Petition” posts are frowned on

This is a discussion forum. Petition threads do not contain much discussion – instead, a petition is usually page after page of “/signed.” This is not constructive. If you have an issue with the game, please discuss it in a civil fashion. There are other places on the internet to form online petitions.

http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=10701098&sid=1