Revert me back to 60 please

#1 - June 29, 2011, 7:01 p.m.
Blizzard Post
this account was an original game only. I had two 60s on it that I wanted to stay 60 forever. Which is the reason I dont have bc. Now that bliz gave it to us it maid my character have exp on. So i only needed 1 exp to lvl now.

I tried to get to the lvl 19 in sw to turn exp off but lvled from exploring. Now I do not wana be 61. I was 60 for a reason and wanted to stay that way. I would hope you can fix this since its 100% out of my control.

we should have an option on account management to upgrade it for free or not. Should not just force us into it. Would be nice if you could fix my two characters which I spent alot of time geting the way I wanted them and farming the gears. thank you

#1 - June 29, 2011, 7:01 p.m.
Blizzard Post
this account was an original game only. I had two 60s on it that I wanted to stay 60 forever. Which is the reason I dont have bc. Now that bliz gave it to us it maid my character have exp on. So i only needed 1 exp to lvl now.

I tried to get to the lvl 19 in sw to turn exp off but lvled from exploring. Now I do not wana be 61. I was 60 for a reason and wanted to stay that way. I would hope you can fix this since its 100% out of my control.

we should have an option on account management to upgrade it for free or not. Should not just force us into it. Would be nice if you could fix my two characters which I spent alot of time geting the way I wanted them and farming the gears. thank you

Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#56 - June 29, 2011, 8:26 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Heya Saversians,

► Going back to your specific request of reverting your character back to 60.

Unfortunately, this was an intended change and game masters will not be able to de-level the character Saversians, my apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused. If you would like to voice your concerns regarding this sudden change, it would be best to post your feedback on our General discussion forum.
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#56 - June 29, 2011, 8:26 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Heya Saversians,

► Going back to your specific request of reverting your character back to 60.

Unfortunately, this was an intended change and game masters will not be able to de-level the character Saversians, my apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused. If you would like to voice your concerns regarding this sudden change, it would be best to post your feedback on our General discussion forum.