I accidentally a Slorkuz

#1 - June 29, 2011, 2:01 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Seems time flies fast when you're having fun; a good 3+ years have passed since I first laid my eyes and, uh, tentacles on these forums. From everyone I've interacted with both online and at the various tournament events, to everyone I've suspended and banished from this realm, I must admit it's been fun.

Sometimes I've laughed, sometimes sighed, and sometimes my reaction has been along these lines -> ಠ_ಠ

As I write this message of farewell to you all, I'd like to thank the community for all the experiences we have shared, and for being such a huge part of my daily life for so long.

In about 24 hours, this eye of the beholder will be packing his blue bag for the last time and setting sail towards his eye of the beholderette who is waiting for him, knowing that you all are in the very capable care of Wryxian, Vaneras and Takralus.

PS. http://bit.ly/isRyQx
#18 - June 29, 2011, 2:17 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Why are you leaving? ;<

There is someone out there in a land far, far away that is waiting for me :)
#78 - June 29, 2011, 7:04 p.m.
Blizzard Post
29/06/2011 19:54Posted by Grxl
GL on what ever you will be doing :)

(and the many more who said this!)

Thanks!

29/06/2011 17:37Posted by Downhill
Can I haz ur stuff? :P

Wrong class unfortunately! These days the Slork is leather clad and wielding daggers. Had to reroll when I started here on EU servers during end of BC :p

We fare thee well, Slorkuz. Give our regards to Slorkette! <3

She says thanks!

29/06/2011 18:53Posted by Shammoz
and thanks for all the support you have given me in the last year

You guys in green are a great asset to this community. We watch people post for longer periods of time and pick the type of posters that we think is an ideal for the community or particular forum where they may post the most. You're welcome ^^

29/06/2011 16:30Posted by Enóla
Is it real life? Be careful out there!!

I hear it can be scary, but after moving country 4 times this last one shouldn't be too hard! Besides, I look forward to experiencing a new city!

29/06/2011 16:38Posted by Fengore
Good luck in future endeavours, and thanks for 3 years in your part of keeping the peace o7

You're welcome :) It's actually been pretty fun!
#130 - June 30, 2011, 6:50 a.m.
Blizzard Post
30/06/2011 00:27Posted by Gontier
All lies - Thundgot transformed him into a Swedish being when he was hired!

Hmm, interesting direction this is going :p Thundgot is also Norwegian... ^^
Forum Avatar
Gnorog
#131 - June 30, 2011, 6:54 a.m.
Blizzard Post
You have been here 3+ years? Time flies for sure o_O
It has been a pleasure. I wish you all the best for your future.
#133 - June 30, 2011, 7:22 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Good bye, mon. May your mojo be strong. And um, stuff. ;)
Good luck.

^this

Enjoy your new life and make your beholdorette happy.

(^_^)/~~

P.S.: And don't forget to ask yourself one simple question: What would Heinrich Stone do? ;)
#152 - June 30, 2011, 10:32 a.m.
Blizzard Post

It's a pitty that you are leaving us, but I'm sure your next life quests will be much better than the previous ones!! I wish you all the best in your new life adventure!! xoxo
#153 - June 30, 2011, 10:45 a.m.
Blizzard Post
*sad squeak*

It's a shame to see you go but I know that you have many happy adventures ahead of you. :)

Good luck and lets hope that there will be many little slorklings in the future!
Forum Avatar
Customer Service
#159 - June 30, 2011, 11:28 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I'm a sad duck.
Forum Avatar
Community
#161 - June 30, 2011, 11:47 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I'm not really good at farewells. But I'll try. It's been a pleasure to have worked with you during these 3 years, and I wish the future will bring you and your beholderette many happy moments :-)
Forum Avatar
Community
#162 - June 30, 2011, 12:04 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Time flies indeed... I remember it as only yesterday that we celebrated you joining the team :-)

It has been an absolute pleasure working with you, and I hope that we have not seen the last of you. Catch you on the flip side :-D
#165 - June 30, 2011, 1:06 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Well, this is probably my last blue post.

Thanks to everyone who wished me well, and good luck to everyone on their goals in Firelands and Season 10.

From here on out, I'll be in incognito mode on my player posting account.

This is Slorkuz reporting from Velizy, France; over and out!~
Forum Avatar
Community
#176 - June 30, 2011, 3:44 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Though you have made your last blue post here, I am sure you will remain lurking. ;)

I wish you all the best and many happy days in the years to come. Thanks for your input, help an expertise throughout the years. So for the future, as we say in the RTS part of the world:

GL & HF!

Forum Avatar
Community
#200 - July 1, 2011, 7:42 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Farewell my friend, and all the best for your future endeavours. Also, please be sure to wear socks next time we meet, thank you.