Help me , I got scammed.

#1 - June 28, 2011, 5:22 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Sorry For my bad english at 1st ..
Hello Guys...
I got scammed while I was looking for someone to help me to reach 2k.

At first I've found a mage.
He asked me to give him 6000g for reaching 2k before we start.
So I did that, Then he said give me more 3000g becuase he is in a team whose aim is glad.
So I did that and I took many screenshots that shows our deal.
After that, we played a game and we losed it ,Then he came offline without telling me anything and he left the team later.
So naturally I made a ticket and I wrote everything inside it.
But I really got shocked of the reply of the GM.
He said that they can't do anything for like these arrguments in trade and like that issues.
---
I admitted that I made a big mistake, But I belive that every human do mistakes in his life, But he alwayes look beyond for the solutions.
The thing I can't belive is :Why is it so hard to give my gold back to me?
---
The evidence I have is the screenshots, that will show you guys the deal and everything.
These screenshots will reavel that he was accepted the deal and I gave him all the money, but I didn't reach 2k .
---
At the end I wish you can offer me some solutions because I lost all my gold now.
#36 - June 29, 2011, 10:39 a.m.
Blizzard Post
You're free to email WoWConcernsEU@blizzard.com if you disagree with the way in which your ticket was handled, or wish to discuss the matter further.

I must warn you though, the answer is unlikely to change. Our scam policies are designed to supplement intended services, like crafting or enchanting, for example. Player services, like boosting, are agreements where the responsibility almost always falls to you, the players. Please bear this in mind if you do choose to email us.