Dungeon Journal

#1 - June 29, 2011, 2:43 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I first would like to say that I absolutely love the new Dungeon Journal feature. Incredibly useful and informative.

My question is this....

Are there any plans to eventually include all dungeons in the journal and not just the Cata ones? I realize that it just came out today so I completely understand that they aren't in there right now. This is not a complaint thread at all. I am simply asking if you guys have any intention of ever including the other dungeons at all. Whether you add them in a future patch or if you can do it in a hotfix, either way, I would love to see it happen.

I would love to hear a blue opinion on this. I'm not asking for a definite timeline or even an assurance that it will happen. I would just be very interested to hear a blue opinion on the suggestion itself. I'm sure the idea came up when developing the feature, and obviously the devs chose to only include the Cata dungeons at this time. As I said, not a complaint. I'm honestly just curious.

Thanks for listening. Have a nice day.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#5 - June 29, 2011, 3:04 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Yes, we absolutely want to make the Dungeon Journal available for all World of Warcraft dungeons. It's just a matter of balancing the art of adding all prior dungeons to the journal against all other development tasks. ;)
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#7 - June 29, 2011, 3:11 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Indeed! <3
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#9 - June 29, 2011, 3:25 a.m.
Blizzard Post
06/28/2011 08:15 PMPosted by Farora
Its nice but i wish we kept the keychain as well my bank is completely full now =S

We'll make it up to you later? :)