ok to realm change?

#1 - June 28, 2011, 11:31 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Is it ok to realm change now? Or will I lose all titles, gold, honour, etc.

Cheers.
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#7 - June 29, 2011, 12:10 a.m.
Blizzard Post
06/28/2011 04:52 PMPosted by Parisa
Is a Blue going to answer this at all? Or are you going to keep me guessing?

While we try to get to as many threads we may not be able to get to every one and your fellow players are usually a good source of information.

If you mean will you lose any titles, gold or honor that you have already acquired if you transfer/faction change, the answer is no. Which is stated in our FAQ for those services.

Character Transfer Disclaimers and FAQ
http://us.blizzard.com/support/article/20558

Will all my stuff be transferred along with my character?

Your character will arrive on the destination realm with all the gold, equipment, pets, achievements, and all items in your characters' inventory and the bank. You will also keep all your bank slots. Your Friend List and Ignore List will be cleared upon transfer.

What happens to my Honor, Justice, and Valor points?

Your honor points and lifetime honor ranking will be transferred along with your character.

If you mean the unawarded titles/rewards from the end of the Arena Season that is also included in the FAQ.

Will I lose my Arena-Awarded Drake and Titles if I transfer?

Only if you transfer during the time period beginning with when the season ends and when the rewards are actually given. If you transfer realms during this time-frame, you will no longer be considered eligible for the title and the Nether drake. However, this applies only to the time period between the end of the season and the granting of the rewards. If you transfer at any other time, you will not lose your rewards.

A post in the Arena forum also advises against transferring/faction changing until the awards have been assigned.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2592648951
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#8 - June 29, 2011, 12:11 a.m.
Blizzard Post
06/28/2011 05:03 PMPosted by Parisa
ok thanks guys - so wait a week or so?

Everything should be tabulated this week and rewards given during next weeks maintenance period. I'd say at least until then if you believe you qualify for those rewards. :)