HUNTERS,BATTLES AND PETS MUST BE FIX..!

#0 - Dec. 15, 2006, 12:41 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Hi My name is Arda.I'm writing in Turkey.I need to tell some my problems;
When I wrote some my problems Game Master's always say me write forum.Ok,I'm writing now and I'll look.I think Other Game Masters not to be interested Lock Problems but Mybe Our GM can this.First I need to tell Hunters problems.After this Patch They have very Power,Range and their Pets so strong.I'm Lvl 60 Lock,My Rank Commander but I have epic gear Felheart,Nemesis and other Gears Fiel Marshal.And Hunters killing me in 3-4 sec..I say my Military Rank because some peoples mybe thinking"This guy not know PvP".No I'm good PvP player.I think Hunter's Strong must be fix.They're not balanced players.Ok I accept,we have good damage but I as hit as My Shadow bolt they shooting me 4-5 Bullet or Arrow and very strong Pet and (New Silence)Arrow.I'm Caster player what can I do when I'm silenced???I'm thinking not play to WoW because of fhis Unbalanced problems.But Why,Why u give Hunters more Power???Hunters Pets same real player.
Other Battle issues,There're so much Lags in battles.And our Pets resurrect with curse or fire effects.After the resurrect sometimes I'm trying to healing my pet and Demon armor and Heartstone and drink mana and Heal I'm losing 2-3min every resurrect but other class go to fight quickly.
I tryed Arena.When I join the arena every time I began with no Shards and Not pet.Pet,Heartstone,Spellstone every time I must lose 3 shards in new Arena battle.
#21 - Dec. 15, 2006, 1:19 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Too much CAPS in subject.