How do I get back to firelands forThrallquest

#1 - June 28, 2011, 8:48 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hi I was in the middle of the Fire part of the Thrall quest when I was summoned by my guild to the raid and now I cannot figure out how to get back there for that questline. I went to the place where the earth part happened, which lead to the fire part but the orc girl isn't there to teleport me and I can't find anyone around hyjal to teleport me there to finish the questline. Any help please? Thank you very much.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#18 - June 28, 2011, 10:18 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Aggra should be in Deepholm at the place where you fought off the earth elementals (slightly south of the Twilight Precipice), and she'll be able to port you back to the Firelands from there.

If that's not the case please let us know because that's how it should be functioning.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#20 - June 28, 2011, 10:22 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Aggra should be in Deepholm at the place where you fought off the earth elementals (ie not near Therazane) and she'll be able to port you back to the Firelands from there.

If that's not the case please let us know because that's how it should be functioning.

Coooool! Thank you I'll try this :) But....I forget where in Deepholm Aggra is.

*lol oops Never mind. You already answered that!

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=29338/into-unrelenting-flame#map
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#33 - June 29, 2011, 6:20 p.m.
Blizzard Post
06/29/2011 10:26 AMPosted by Kodiak
@Bashiok yea man aggra's not there for me I looked for her earlier this morning at exact spot posted and she is not there. Plenty of players killing elemental's But i scoped the whole spot and found no sign of her. Any Idea why?

Have you done the rest of the quests in the chain up until that point? The whole thing kicks off from Orgrimmar/Stormwind at the portal hub.