Less QQ more pew pew?????

#0 - March 28, 2007, 8:33 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Hello everyone.

We are faced today with a problem:

It is impossible for us, the warlock community, to report any problem we are facing without getting our threads locked.

I have seen countless threads, some written nicely and politely, being completely ignored, or when they get the attention of the community get locked immediately with spectacular and childish comment such as "Less QQ more pew pew".

It is about bloody time that the moderators of this forums let us know what method of communication they want us to use, in order for us to get a feedback on issues that we have been trying to report.

And a personal message to Ommra:
When was the last constructive post YOU made on the warlock forum?
Your job, if you are a CM, is also to relay our input to developers and designers. We have no feedback that this input is being passed on and even worse: I feel (like many may be) that you are lacking seriously (the other CMs as well) in communicating with the community. If your job as I understand it, has communication at its core, I am afraid but the general feeling is that you guys are failing horribly in that area.

Lichdawg.

PS: no I will not fill in a web form to report my displeasure with the work of a blizzard employee. This thread is here for all to see and comment on. And you can lock it as well with your trademark comment, if you have learned nothing from it.

ps2: Feel free to lock my account if you like, I am willing to cancel my account for what I feel is an issue that you ought to address speedily and that you are ignoring. What are you willing to do in order to communicate better with us?
#47 - March 28, 2007, 4 p.m.
Blizzard Post
If you can't follow the forum guidelines your thread will get locked. You can read them here:

http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=10701098&sid=1

Nerf threads are especially mentioned as being very non-constructive, and since most threads about CloS for example are nerf threads they will get locked. If you discuss in a constructive manner however they won't.

There are reasons for having forum guidelines - and that is to make it possible for everyone to participate on the forums and not only those with the loudest voice.