Warlocks need to stop whine. and L2P .

#0 - March 15, 2007, 6:18 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Well a normal warlock this days have 600 to 700 spell damage. theyr dots hurts alot. theyr pet are amazing.
shadowbolt crits for 3k + 1 instant. i was with my hunter. first silence etc.. but i win button 60 seconds fear is annoying. immolate and conf.. and about stunlocking rogues???!"# you got a pet that detect stealth.. so i doubt that a rogue can do 10k damage in stunlocks. or if its have 5 combo points and evi..

COS is just 5 seconds.. so run coil or something ,, so much whines and @##@
like yesterday in wsg shadowbolt crits you for 6200 damage. W T H i will say nerf warlocks spell damage.
well i can detect rogues right before they are gonna take me from behind and start they thing :p but taking them most.. my point is. why dont use that pet gives u imba stealth detection?

#47 - March 16, 2007, 10:55 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Well a normal warlock this days have 600 to 700 spell damage. theyr dots hurts alot. theyr pet are amazing.
shadowbolt crits for 3k + 1 instant. i was with my hunter. first silence etc.. but i win button 60 seconds fear is annoying. immolate and conf.. and about stunlocking rogues???!"# you got a pet that detect stealth.. so i doubt that a rogue can do 10k damage in stunlocks. or if its have 5 combo points and evi..

COS is just 5 seconds.. so run coil or something ,, so much whines and @##@
like yesterday in wsg shadowbolt crits you for 6200 damage. W T H i will say nerf warlocks spell damage.
well i can detect rogues right before they are gonna take me from behind and start they thing :p but taking them most.. my point is. why dont use that pet gives u imba stealth detection?

Hmm...

Have a Waffle:
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/5069/waffledv4.jpg

There... Isn't that nice! That should make your forum suspension easier to cope with :-)