RE: Word of Glory

#1 - June 24, 2011, 4:11 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Please remove the CD (or at the very least cut the CD by half) on WoG. Especially as it doesn't heal for all that much when compared to Warrior's and DK's heals. I am sick of having warriors and Death Knights out healing me. Paladins are stupid under powered right now in regards to that. Every time I am engaged with a DK or Warrior, it's near impossible to kill them because they heal for between 20% and 60% of their health every few seconds. While we do have Seal of Light, it heals for a ridiculously miniscule amount. Mine is currently at 800 per hit in prot and 1800 in ret. While it is true we do have other heals "to make up for it" they are all (save for LoH) long cast and just get interrupted/silenced. DK's and Warriors do not have that issue. Paladins are supposed to be high survivability, but now, we are lacking in that. Even in dungeons, WoG is all but useless.

Either remove the CD on WoG or remove the holy power system all together. I am disgusted at the current system. Instead of concentrating on "nerfing paladins to the ground" you should be balancing out the field by doing the same to DK's and Warriors.

On that note, there is absolutely no excuse for warriors and rogues to have any heals other than bandages and pots. They never used to have them and they were just fine. My rogues out heals my paladin by almost double. This is unacceptable, please fix this.

Please note this is not meant to be a discussion thread, it is a thread that would have gone under the "suggestions" forum had they not removed it. This is meant for devs only and I will NOT participate in discussion posts regarding this issue.
If you are in agreement with me please feel free to say so, as I know I'm not the only one out there feeling this way.

Thank you.

Edit: If possible, I suggest a lock on this thread. Thanks.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#10 - June 24, 2011, 4:49 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Please note this is not meant to be a discussion thread.

Posting with the intent to shut down discussions/conversation goes contrary to the purpose of the forums.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/900930866

Welcome to the General Discussion forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players.