Remove the Succubus from the game

#0 - May 12, 2007, 1:01 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Ok, I know what many people will think when they read the title of this topic, but I am not a hunter, mage paladin. I am just a warlock that thinks his succubus should be replaced by something else, and here is my evidence:

1.They have too little clothes on them, think about those small children playing this games, or older and they're mom or dad finds out what they have as a pet.
2. They have a too matured voice for some of the younger audience, and that is just wrong.
3.They can't hold any aggro, what so ever, making them useless in pve.
4.They're skills isn't one of the best skills that a minion should have.

Now, here is the solution to this lash whipping, butt spanking menace:

They should have a Banshee instead of a Succubus and here is the list that makes Banshees better than succubuses:

1: They have more clothes on than a succubus, even though they have a gigantic cleavage, but we can live with that, right?
2: They're voice should be a mix between Voidwalker (with a chilly female voice) and the succubus (but no sensual voice.). Like f.eks. when they get the command to attack they're foe: "I'm going to kill you slowly, then I'm going to eat you're soul" or when you have summoned her: "Do you realize what you have brought upon you're opponents? An eternal grudge!" (No copyright to the movie Grudge.)
3-4: This is the part where Blizzard can start with a new paper and re-design her skills. Here are some suggestions that I have come up with (these are just some ideas that popped out of my head while I was writing this):

* Howling Wail (Lash Of Pain): You know the thing that the banshees cast at you when you fight them as npc. (2 sec casting time)

* Eternal Suffering (Seduction): Exactly the same as seduction, but with some minor changes, like instead of hearts, it should be skulls, or something else, like a puple aura around the opponents. And when you check on you're opponents they should have this condition: "Immobilized with terror" or something else, I'm not sure, come up with some suggestions you who read this. (3 sec casting time)

* Ghostly Promise (Soothing Kiss): Instead of sending the opponent to you, she should hold the aggro,

Soul Suck (lesser invincibility): She heals herself when she is not in combat, I know this will be nerfed, but I think I have the solution right here. It has a cooldown of 1 min, and she heals 2% of her life every 1 sec for 5 sec. Like Cannibalize for the undead. (Instant cast)

Well, these are my suggestions, I sincerely hope that Blizzard read this and do something about it. I know many of you fellow warlock have grown fond of you're Succubus, but for the good of everyone, I think a banshee would be a better choice.

PS: *= Can be increased in the talent tree.
#175 - May 16, 2007, 2:36 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Posting in a legendary topic!

Locking "legendary" topic.

These flamewars will kill me one day :-(