Dressed for Destruction. Blizz favors locks!

#0 - July 9, 2007, 10:37 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Like wtf? this a joke?

You check the wow-europe site after you get pwned by a lock and what do you see....?
Tier 6 flash thingy => Dressed for Destruction.

like wtf... blizz is clearly stabbing the whole wow community again, they are like saying AGAIN that they love locks above everything else, like the "cool guy" thingy wasn't enough (if you mouse over it on the class page you see that blizz put a secret message in there!)

Everyone wants locks nerfed (besides the EZmode class themselves), they're OP like hell, like wtf I get feared for allmost 30 seconds and in that time the lock crits me for 3 times 5k now wtf can you do against that? And now I get to the wow-eu site and they spam Dressed for Destruction? Seriously I'm offended I'm gonna quit this game, blizz favors lock above everything else and they are showing it every way possible.

(This is a very lame joke, I'm a lock myself, Zoomerr, and I just created this char to make lame troll posts before a real troll starts doing it, I'm trying to show trolls how stupid they realy are, altho they'll prolly never understand it ;))

So like WTF, destruction clearly needs a nerf. They have like Soulleech wich is like 500-1k health all the time how the %*#@ can you get trough that?
And 8% crit from talents? seriously gtfo
Shadowfury AoE stun with allmost no casting time and it critted me once for 6K!

And then... the most imba destruction spell ever... deathcoil? wtf => remove allready!

So we got this destruction lock who can like dot you up with 3+ instant casts and then crit you for 5k all the time, this besides the fact that you can't get trough the kazillion hp they have. On top of this they have 4 ways to CC and they never go oom, they can silence and selfbuff themselve to oblivion, like 30% more from healing? wtf

So, while everyone is getting owned by destruction locks in pvp with imba dots (that don't get affected by resilience, clearly more blizz favour) and even more imba crits (besides the fact that they can cc you to oblivion and heal themselve to full health in no-time), blizz does this:

They put it on the frontpage

Dressed for Destruction...

Clearly, blizz favors lock above everything else. Not gonna pay them anymore.

#39 - July 10, 2007, 1:51 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Destruction (noun)

• 1. The act of destroying

The destruction of the condemned building will take place at noon

• 2. The results of a destructive event

Amid the seemingly endless destruction, a single flower bloomed