I want .kill command

#0 - Oct. 22, 2007, 9:08 p.m.
Blizzard Post
you are crazy man you are the powerful class in the game and u are never satisfied.you have all a pg can need and u still weeeen weeeen your poor underpowered drain life is the only spell in the game wich is auto targeting(so no needed skill to turn so no possibility to turn around you hoping to go uot of sight),wich passes through wall(omg) and wich can cover an entire arena space.and u still cry.
u have a continue spammable cc wich reset everytime you go out of combat(80 percent of the time u cast it simply doing 3 steps back,still having your target with dots in his head)
ypu have deathcoil,you have a buff wich let u take 20 percent more healing you have much more life than a protection warr you have a leather dressed armor u have healtstone u have a pet vich kan kill a player himself,u have a pet doing a cc wile u cc another player u have area fear u can do 5k shadowbolt u have a pet wich improve by 70 all yor resistance,wich dispell u and silence/debuff other player but u still weeen weeen u have all u are ooooooooverpowered and u still weeen weeen u can drain mana life and soul but weeen ween omg.

gm when will i spit fire candys out of my back? i want it i want it weeen weeen

gm i want the .kill command so i can kill everyone by simply clicking a button.

ps i have a 70 lock wich i dont play cause i dont like to win easy.....
#23 - Oct. 23, 2007, 4:46 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
ps i have a 70 lock wich i dont play cause i dont like to win easy.....

Strange. I couldn't spot even a level 1 Warlock on your account...