Why was my thread deleted?

#1 - June 19, 2011, 6:33 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I'd like to know why and not some bs reason. The thread in question whas titled " So when are y'all going to nerf the classes'.. There was nothing innappropriate about it nor was a trying to troll. Its a fair question to ask. If this is how y'all handle questions you don't want to answer then please tell me so i can stop giving my money to a company that doesn't care about its consumers.
#1 - June 19, 2011, 6:33 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I'd like to know why and not some bs reason. The thread in question whas titled " So when are y'all going to nerf the classes'.. There was nothing innappropriate about it nor was a trying to troll. Its a fair question to ask. If this is how y'all handle questions you don't want to answer then please tell me so i can stop giving my money to a company that doesn't care about its consumers.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#7 - June 19, 2011, 6:53 p.m.
Blizzard Post
After reviewing your thread, we found that it was nonconstructive. Please refrain from calling for nerfs for other classes -- especially without providing any constructive information.
Forum Avatar
Forum Moderator
#7 - June 19, 2011, 6:53 p.m.
Blizzard Post
After reviewing your thread, we found that it was nonconstructive. Please refrain from calling for nerfs for other classes -- especially without providing any constructive information.