The Shaman's final class quest.

#0 - Sept. 22, 2006, 12:44 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Yea I'm sure there are topics about this but I'm in a hurry so I'll just post this here and check it later.

The last class quest what rewards the Skyfury Helm (ugly model. Did blizz listen to Batman Tune when they created this?)

I've heard completing this quets IS hard. And I also bet it is..

So are there any tactics useful on this? First mobs come in waves. Anything what should be done to them or is it just a normal battle. Just have to survive with the group that long the boss comes? And on the boss. Are there some special things what I and my group must remember?

Any other tips about this are welcome too.
#2 - Sept. 22, 2006, 3:22 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I just stickied this guide: http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=12881344&sid=1

I haven't done this quest yet (we might try on Sunday, wish me luck!), but according to the guild warrior who is going to help us it isn't as hard as everyone says. Just read up on tactics, and of course it helps if you have someone in the group who has done it before (luckily my warrior friend has...).

I like the graphics :)
#27 - Sept. 26, 2006, 1:57 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Yeaaaa, I'm sure you like the graphics :) Did the developer stand above your head whilst you wrote that thing or something? :p

No, I just have a weird sense of humour...