Why post suggestions here?

#0 - Oct. 23, 2006, 1:01 p.m.
Blizzard Post
As topic says. Why post suggestions here? The developers have not listened to any of the suggestions so far since release and nothing points to any future change in that matter.
#4 - Oct. 23, 2006, 4:18 p.m.
Blizzard Post
We read the class forums regularly and forward the issues you have to the developers. Whenever we recieve new information we give it to you.

Even though it can be a while before we have new information to post, you can still be sure that we read and forward the input you have.
#16 - Oct. 24, 2006, 10:10 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

I would say the real major issues now are:

- Aggro
- Totem interface
- Elemental talents

Yup, these issues have been forwarded ;) I also added the usability of some totems (you have especially mentioned Tremor Totem and the wish to make it go off more often and widen its range), and mana regeneration.

These are the issues I feel have been mentioned the most, but feel free to correct me if you think I missed anything. Oh, I almost forgot your request for a CC talent/spell, that has been sent on as well.

As Misstore said we can't just make changes on the fly (and of course I can't make any promises that the things above will get changed), but if we get any responses from the devs we will post it here.
#31 - Oct. 24, 2006, 3:07 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Nothing about 2h weapon viability? :(
And does that totem interface include picking them up/removing/destroying a totem?

Any reply would be excellent.

Thank you in advance ommra

Snorkle

p.s. please reply or you'll make a grown troll cry!

I considered mentioning 2h viability, but decided not to just to see if you would reply or not :p (I won the bet).

I saw the Hex thread, and referred to that as a suggestion from you for a cc spell (one of them).

Regarding totems, I noted both UI and the usability.
#40 - Oct. 27, 2006, 8:11 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Ommra is up to 5 serious/meaningfull posts in total now. Keep up the good work.

pew pew :(