In responce to the balance post from GC,

#1 - June 17, 2011, 6:34 a.m.
Blizzard Post
The part that talks about 1% of a class being good, we all know you mean hunters in that very part and really only hunters.

Yes, we know you are aware there is a problem, but have you maybe ever thought that the 1% that can pull off being a hunter are just really good and not the class? Every thought that the 1% could maybe even pull off a specless class and still do alright?

Hunters have a lot of issues going on, and patch 4.2 fixes absolutely none of them. I'm a new pvp player and getting destroyed nearly every BG I play in. I'm constantly trying to find new and ingenious gimmicks to get back outta range. The constant struggle to stay 5 yards away is becoming harder and harder. I hate having to macro aspect of hawk into every hard hitting move and constantly be switching back and forth between hawk and fox. The ability to cast steady/cobra while moving should really be a glyph and given fox something else, as the only reason we use fox is to get some focus while moving.

Could you give us hunters some clarification on your plans to help make it easier for us normal players since 4.2 isn't helping us much?
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#2 - June 17, 2011, 7:23 a.m.
Blizzard Post
In order to keep discussion focused in one location, please post your constructive feedback on the original blog rather than creating new threads.

Ghostcrawler's Explanation of 4.2 Balance Changes can be found here:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/2956383#blog