Forum Moderation Question

#1 - June 17, 2011, 5:33 a.m.
Blizzard Post
It has come to my attention, that threads can be locked or deleted, for no reason whatsoever.

This has gone on to show to me, that blizzard actively wishes to silence it's active members.

I have reviewed the terms of service, the Code of Conduct, and the Blue post explanation of why a thread could be Locked or Deleted. After reviewing such things, It is clear, that no actual "rule" needs to be broken.

Why is this? I ask because, my last post was not adequately answered. Again, if you ask real questions, and post real ideas, why silence us? And for that matter, why do certain members of the forums reply, with absolutely useless information?

Is not the actual post more useful than the responses? Yet the original post, and the original poster suffers, not the people who actually breach the CoC.

I am highly disappointed with yet another example of how blizzard makes me feel like I am paying a fee, to be treated without respect.
Forum Avatar
Community Manager
#9 - June 17, 2011, 6:51 a.m.
Blizzard Post
All inquiries regarding forum moderation should be addressed to wowreportedpost@blizzard.com as discussing deleted or otherwise moderated threads on the forums is against the Code of Conduct.