Yeah, shamans are sooo gimped.

#0 - April 27, 2007, 3:01 p.m.
Blizzard Post
So I was reading the other class forums and noticed a disinct correlation of whining from every class, the funniest one I have seen is shamans, now you'd think a class that can effectively mess over another class with the best undispellable 0 mana cost (when procced) 0 cast time 0 cooldown windfury enchantment may quit whineing in pvp, but alas no. Because the shaman class is played mainly by kids who dont understand the finer delecacies of PVP they decide to whine. But heres a suggestion for you.

You can have your changes to quit being polyed and snared and incapacitated, if they make it so windfury isnt such an amazing damage spike in PVP. The reason you can have all these things applied to you is because once your in melle range of most casters (who have had their armor dispelled by your purge) the caster is effectively about to get his/her ass handed to them. but that poses a problem because most of you kids rolled the class so you could get imba windfury damage and overlooked the fact that theres plenty more abilities your class has to offer. So which will you sacrifice? your amazing melle burst damage that makes rogues and warriors pretty envious or keep it as it is an risk being kited and polymorph, which, suprisingly warriors get all the time but they dont whine about it nearnly as hard as you.
#53 - April 30, 2007, 9:14 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
So I was reading the other class forums and noticed a disinct correlation of whining from every class, the funniest one I have seen is shamans, now you'd think a class that can effectively mess over another class with the best undispellable 0 mana cost (when procced) 0 cast time 0 cooldown windfury enchantment may quit whineing in pvp, but alas no. Because the shaman class is played mainly by kids who dont understand the finer delecacies of PVP they decide to whine. But heres a suggestion for you.

You can have your changes to quit being polyed and snared and incapacitated, if they make it so windfury isnt such an amazing damage spike in PVP. The reason you can have all these things applied to you is because once your in melle range of most casters (who have had their armor dispelled by your purge) the caster is effectively about to get his/her ass handed to them. but that poses a problem because most of you kids rolled the class so you could get imba windfury damage and overlooked the fact that theres plenty more abilities your class has to offer. So which will you sacrifice? your amazing melle burst damage that makes rogues and warriors pretty envious or keep it as it is an risk being kited and polymorph, which, suprisingly warriors get all the time but they dont whine about it nearnly as hard as you.

Most Shamans are kids? Where are your statistics?
I see many statements that could be facts, but where's the "screenshot"?

That was all rhetorical, don't answer, please.