To all the retarded shamans out there

#0 - March 6, 2008, 9:30 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Well after many months we finnaly receive something. And now, the fault is from enhancement shamans who, i'm sorry to say are the most stupid shamans ever, we are stripped from our buffs because some morrons want cc or anti cc.

What those pathetic shamans doesnt realise is that we own bg, is true, we lack arena presence. Well for all the retards enhancement shamans that demand cc or anti cc, because of your whine we lost ms ffrom ft, which was an HUGE buff, that makes the shaman present and needed in almost every arena team.

What enhancement shamans doesnt realise (and it is normal, since they are not present in arena teams so the experience is minimum on 80% of ehnancement shaman community) is that arena is all about TEAM PLAY.

We need buffs not for the single aspect (which is the most pathetic aspect of a players that think they have brains and want to enter in an arena team) but for team play. This is what we need.

Ft ms was a buff with which we have becomed healers nemessis. All enhancement shamans are stuggling for wf, well if u get a buff which will make u almost needed in arena matches dont think solo, cc for shaman class is good but not something we cant live whitout.

Just see the an enhancement shaman with over 2 k that has here a topic, on this forum.

U want to enter in arena teams with cc or anti cc and still dont have the surv of a wariror or rogue??? Because no matter what we will never get so much cc or anti cc so we can face those classes i mentioned face to face whithout help. Live whit that.

We need buffs that makes us needed in arena teams and that is not the mentality of "i can do all by miself" because not even 1 class can do that.

Learn to use that wonderfull thing which is the brain.

PS: Thinking bad means leave bad.

#45 - March 6, 2008, 1:49 p.m.
Blizzard Post
It is OK to complain when you are unhappy, but please keep the insults and the name-calling to yourself.

/threadlock