Nerf shamans

#0 - Jan. 26, 2008, 1:10 p.m.
Blizzard Post
You are OP! Its not like I have hard times killing any of you, basically. If you run around like a happy cow or a misformed draenei with your arena mates being happy and stuff, we cackle on ventrilio at your appearence. You are our first target. Why? We love taking you down, shammies. Its like a delight, compared to disp priest or resto druids. I don't need to worry about you kiting me, you are a rofl shammy. I don't need to worry about you throwing out cc, cause you don't have any. I only have to worry about a few totems, and even if I forgot to pop those down with a right mouse click, it doesn't matter, you still go down like the Titanic. A silence hits my ventrilio channel when you hit your bloodlust button, cause the sight of 3 large players fears us for a steer second.

Seconds later we burst out in laughter again. You still went down like a brick in the ocean. We don't even cc your teammates, you went down soo fast there is no need for that. Oh mah gawd, you are healing. Once simple kick interrupts your heal and ends your arena misery.

Amen.
#36 - Jan. 29, 2008, 2:21 p.m.
Blizzard Post
http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=471777173&sid=1