Sign for the MS flametungue! for your glory!

#0 - April 10, 2008, 1:28 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Promissing the Mortal strike effect on flame tungue .. but we did never get it..

Hoped for a anti cc class .. didnt happen. Really, what does enhance shamans have? Dmg. Only dmg.
after all i relize how poor we are. i kno i made a topic for 1on1 assist. and it works. but ..

why removing such thing as Mortal strike effect on Flame tungue? its perfect to vailable us to the 2v2 and 3v3 arena teams.

Blizzard ... why beaing mean? ive been a loyal player for 3 years ..
Shaman is MY class and i love it. but i have this feeling going arena. and ... its not quite possible for us..
i asked for one thing: Mortal strike effected flametungue ..

now. do i have to lvl 10 more lvls to achieve a whole new way to learn to fight the shaman with?
The way it is now.. are fine exept the flametungue..

Tell me. anyone. What was the negative, since blizzard didnt give us the MS flame tungue?.
like this:

<Name> is signing this post for the Rights of the MS Flametungue for Enhancement shamans!.

Every shaman on the EU servers. Sigh now, and sign for the rights of MS Flametungue!
#31 - April 11, 2008, 1:44 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Promissing the Mortal strike effect on flame tungue .. but we did never get it..

There was never any promise made about having a healing reduction debuff on the flame tongue totem. It was introduced on the PTR during 2.4 testing, and then removed again shortly after.

We are all for getting some constructive feedback from the Shaman community. We have already taken notes of what your general concerns are, but welcome more constructive feedback. When, and what changes will be made in regards to them, though, is currently unknown.

That being said, petition threads have no place on these forums. Usually, it ends with tons of pages full of /signed; and as such, I am locking this thread.