Rogues pwnage in tbc

#0 - March 21, 2007, 10:21 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Heh... First of all let me say. Rogues were used to nice 2 duel, but in TBC it's practicly a joke...

You guys are able to gouge and go out of combat, restealth and boom cheap shot, boom ambush, boom garrote. You guys are able to vanish twice with prep (every arena spec ive seen), so practicly no caster stand a chance against you. Not to mention you walk faster in stealth then alll other classes so noone can escape from you... The only class i've seen you ahving probs with is a pala or a warrior...

And you still think it's all right and nothing should be nerfed... Would some1 tell me how should my fight against a rogue look like? Note: Cure Poison and Poison totem are useless here we all know that... Saping in Arenas 5 times is a pain in the ass... Most of all i hate ppl getting out of combat and restealth... How imba can you get? And another note: No PVP trinket doesnt help agains you...

It's a whine post... And go ahead... Fell free to flame.
#27 - March 21, 2007, 4:55 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Heh... First of all let me say. Rogues were used to nice 2 duel, but in TBC it's practicly a joke...

You guys are able to gouge and go out of combat, restealth and boom cheap shot, boom ambush, boom garrote. You guys are able to vanish twice with prep (every arena spec ive seen), so practicly no caster stand a chance against you. Not to mention you walk faster in stealth then alll other classes so noone can escape from you... The only class i've seen you ahving probs with is a pala or a warrior...

And you still think it's all right and nothing should be nerfed... Would some1 tell me how should my fight against a rogue look like? Note: Cure Poison and Poison totem are useless here we all know that... Saping in Arenas 5 times is a pain in the ass... Most of all i hate ppl getting out of combat and restealth... How imba can you get? And another note: No PVP trinket doesnt help agains you...

It's a whine post... And go ahead... Fell free to flame.

http://www.wordreference.com/definition/adapt :-)