Cloak of Shadows is overpowered for trainable

#0 - July 18, 2007, 9:14 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I know most of you will say `` you dont have to beat all classes`` or `` you made this post coz a rogue pwned you `` or `` l2p`` but really there was nothing I can do.

Last night we were 2v2 with my elementa/resto shaman friend.2 rogues came on us.I killed one but other killed my friend,I feared him and bandaged and kept nuking at him when he was %40 he was at melee range I tried to shadowfury and stun him but could not because of cloak of shadows.

Now normally this is okay you would say he used his cooldowns etc...But cooldown is only 1 minute.Deathcoil is 3minutes.And I used mine at start.

Not only he used his at start,he used his again and where I could win I lost the fight

It is a talent what rogues need to survive against casters but take this perspective:

Superior melee damage.Stunlocking abilities.Chance to go invisible and open the fight and control it.And now...a TRAINABLE ( this is the part its annoying) skill that gives %90 resists,dispell everything for 5 seconds.I know 5 seconds is not too long but its enough as I stated at the start of post.It is enough to change tide of battle.

My suggestion is increase cooldown to 2 or 3 minutes if it stays trainable,or make it 41 point subtlety as it was in the past.It is a skill that is overpowered to be trainable.Its like making unstable affliction or readiness trainable as well.Its overpowered as long as it stays trainable or cooldown is increased whatever you say
#208 - July 25, 2007, 9:52 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I know most of you will say `` you dont have to beat all classes`` or `` you made this post coz a rogue pwned you `` or `` l2p`` but really there was nothing I can do.

<snip>

My suggestion is increase cooldown to 2 or 3 minutes if it stays trainable,or make it 41 point subtlety as it was in the past.It is a skill that is overpowered to be trainable.Its like making unstable affliction or readiness trainable as well.Its overpowered as long as it stays trainable or cooldown is increased whatever you say

If you have a suggestion, use the suggestions forum!