Nerf rogues

#0 - Aug. 25, 2007, 5:50 p.m.
Blizzard Post
3/4 (rogue is 1) classes I've lvled to 70 are pretty much taken by rogues with same gear with np.. they get first blow. either 1shot or 2shot (if mage) or stunlock and slow most in the game . . 70%? and then they complain on warlock dots, wich they'll nerf. and our slow 30% vs 70%.. sure we'll kite u around . before clos came. it would look like this. cs/ambush backstab. ks/evis. dead. now it is. if he spots u. clos vanish. if he dont spots u. well. u got 2 lives . gz. your so imbaskilled. and ofc. all arena rogues got preparation. . . u complain so much on deathcoil? how much would u like to have 2 of em in ur face? and 2 shadowburns. and like 2 instants fears? remove preparation and clos . . it would be more fair. I got a rogue, and im serious. and plenty compares blind with deathcoil. . well. gief 6 sec stun! and a meele shield for like 5 sec so i can make a *%%%in soulfire in ur face. oh. cant. cause u restealth in that time... this is just the beginning of things that makes rogue so op.. warriors stink without gear and its hard to get gear on one. but rogue can just stealth around and leech honor with np. maybe go on resters. bam. u got all the honor stuff. spec prep. bam. u are a "skilled" rogue that auto win unless u face warr,druid, or other rogue. which leaves like 6 classes to take with np and 60% auto win and 40% maybe lose is a gaining in rating. so like 5 weeks and
bam, ur a arena rogue. go pwn some casters..
#45 - Aug. 27, 2007, 3:14 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Now I'm hungry :-(