Do not feed the trolls

#0 - Aug. 7, 2007, 2:50 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Weird phenomena in last days, but rogues' forum is visited by ridiculous amount of trolls (or maybye idiots...). I hope that blues are not atm paying too big atention to our forum, as they didn't do it long time, because this could completely mess their poor knowledge about rogues ;)

Here is my suggestion for rogues: don't feed the trolls, don't reply to idiotic posts, let them die forgotten. Or stuff "rogues are fine", "l2p" etc will finish bloody job started long time ago.
#2 - Aug. 7, 2007, 4:06 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Just report those trolls and we will deal with them accordingly. If the trolls really are trolls, we will remove them from the forums.

The best thing to do after reporting a troll is to ignore it, and most important of all: Do not reply to posts or threads created by trolls!
#10 - Aug. 7, 2007, 4:31 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
I cried :( Now I'm not allowed to create threads :'( Rasicm!

Hmm... I didn't notice the dual meaning of my words until now, and for that I apologize.

When I say that you should not reply to posts or threads created by trolls, I meant that you should not reply to posts or threads created by Internet Trolls (AKA Forum trolls): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

No discrimination was intended towards the proud Trolls of Azeroth :-)