Roguewiki

Forum Avatar
#0 - July 24, 2007, 11:34 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Greetings,

Sorry for my lack of updating-ness ;).

Roguewiki forums have had a remodelling, skin courtesy of Smangii.

Forums link is at: http://roguewiki.proboards76.com/index.cgi

For those that didn't see this when the project began here's a short description:

The Roguewiki Project is a project that is involved in the making of the brand spankin' new wikipedia for rogues. Unfortunately we've had a few major setbacks and the date (that was supposed to be quite a few days ago) of release of the link and site have been prolonged. It is most likely it will be over a month+ with the new expectations. I'll post again when I have a rough idea of a new release date.

Here's a short preview of what to expect in the Roguewiki site!:

Guides-
All Endgame BC Instances,
How to beat a certain class (pvp),
Levelling guides (horde+ally) specified for rogues.
How to Max Your DPS,
Staying alive in PvP.

Statistics,
Specs,
Video's,
and much much more will also be included.

Thanks for your patience,
Project Manager Scy

EDIT- Oh, and, sorry for the slacking-ness of myself :(.
#3 - Aug. 2, 2007, 3:46 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Currently it looks more like a traditional message board than a wiki-site, but nice work nonetheless. This could potentially become a great resource for Rogues, so I hope that blue-tagging this thread will be of some help in regards to bringing more attention to this wiki project :-)
#8 - Aug. 2, 2007, 4:30 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
Did any of you actually read the post where it was specifically stated the Wiki is being worked on now and will be released as soon as possible? >.>

I saw that... but not before my initial post :-)

I will follow this project with great interest and I look forward to see what it might become in the future :-)
#22 - Aug. 13, 2007, 1:21 p.m.
Blizzard Post
We got your top secret message :-)
*wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more*

I showed it to Vaneras and the dwarf nods his approval.

We're looking forward to the official release and to this developing into a strong resource for rogues as wikis have proven for other classes.

You spelled rogue wrong at one point though ;-)
Not that a rouge wiki doesn't sound interesting too though.