Kite kite kite kite

#0 - July 16, 2007, 11:29 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I've been doing 2v2s with a (holy) Paladin lately. It's a lot of fun, but we find ourselves losing to teams who know how to abuse a rogue's greatest weakness - mobility. It's funny though, I thought rogues were supposed to be mobile, seeing as how we can't withstand half the damage of our plate-wearing friends with Sprint on a 15 second cooldown (Intercept) and a non-dispellable Crippling Poison (Harmstring).

Upon entering the 1900-2000 bracket, we find ourselves losing games left, right and center. I'm sad and dissapointed to find how easily rogues are rendered utterly useless by players who know how to play - take, for instance, a recent team of restoration druid + warrior that we've been running into this very evening. There's no way I can prevent the druid from kiting me. No way. Blessing of Freedom does not help, nor does my poisons as they are easily dispelled. It's not fun to feel useless, really. It's not fun to play a class is utterly unfit for high-end arenas where your opponents actually know how to play.

There's just nothing I can do. Nothing at all. I'm quite simply rendered a quite enourmously inefficient mana drain for my healer while I'm kited, kited, kited and then kited some more.

Please enhance Sprint. Please decrease it's cooldown to somewhat 1-ish minute and reduce its duration to something reasonable. This is outrageous.
#241 - Oct. 23, 2007, 10:28 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Closing this thread as it has derailed into a flamewar.

Please try to be more civil in future discussions.

Thank you.