Rogue Class a work in progress?

#0 - Nov. 27, 2006, 1:16 p.m.
Blizzard Post
A while back this was posted by Blues on these forums
Q u o t e:
We wanted to first state that we are currently in the process of redesigning or adjusting many of the rogue talents and some of the new abilities. We wanted to state this first as many of the concerns specific to the current talents won’t necessarily apply as they are currently under revision. The questions we have provided answers for below remain more specific to functionality of talents and abilities, and not necessarily on the side of providing information on the talent and ability design and reasoning, as many of them are already planned to be changed.

No whines here, just wanted to know what the status is of the class Rogue as a whole? Is this it? Or are you guys still working on it? Was shadowstep and the weapon skill adjustment everything? Things have just been very quiet around our class for a while now and I was just wondering. I think I (and many rogues with me) would appreciate an update very much so :)

Please note, no whines, no CAPS, no demands, just curious :D

Thanks,
Ribs
#6 - Nov. 28, 2006, 11:10 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I don't have any specific information at this point, but the classes are always work in progress. Especially now in the upcoming months we will have a chance to really evaluate how all the new skills and talents work, and modify accordingly.

Exciting times ahead for everyone :)