Fast movement speed

Forum Avatar
#0 - Dec. 13, 2006, 3:11 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Ehm... after long fights with Blizz we finally got a 8% speed increase, which is a TALENT, high in Assasination and DOES NOT stack with other movement speed increasing effects...
Thank you for this awesome talent Blizz, really... for me its usefullness is like imp.distract or imp. vanish talents...

But seriously.... wtf is mage doing with 10% chance on hit to gain SPEED and REMOVE ALL movement impairing effects... ffs Blizz...
For all of you who dont know what I'm talking about check Fire talent tree for mages.

Lets leave Rogues with bugged 5min cooldown Vanish and 5 min Sprint and give other classes more escape abilities and poison immunities, yes very wise Blizz...
#13 - Dec. 13, 2006, 4:35 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
i just hate it when mages can blink...its like unfair...

firs they slow us whit there frost spells, we finely can attack them and they blink! back to nothing!

Mnjaa, first I'm stealthed, cheap shot, backstab and then kidney shot. Works like a charm ;) And it's so satisfying to net them if they manage to get away (engineering ftw).

Regarding Fleet Footed, I chose that talent with the free respec after the patch and have both ranks (so 8% increase). I haven't noticed any big difference so far, but I haven't chased that many of the opposing faction yet so I'm going to try it out a bit more.
#15 - Dec. 13, 2006, 4:45 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
You fought against noob mage then...

It has worked most of the times I've met a mage, but of course it helps that I play with a friend who also is a rogue ;)
#24 - Dec. 13, 2006, 4:59 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
cheapshotting a mage results in a blink right away.. if its world pvp you might be able to get in a backstab before the blink

I have only been doing world PvP with my rogue, and as I said I have been playing with another rogue by my side. Just sharing experiences, seems like you people have other experiences then.
#147 - Dec. 15, 2006, 3:35 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
So true. I feel kind of bad for her, at least she had the courage to walk into these dark forums on the first place.

It's just fascinating how people read what they want to read O.o

My rogue will soon ding 49, yay to me. I might go to a battleground soon to see how to tackle mages there :p For now me and my friend will keep leaving a trail of dead bodies wherever we go in Azeroth! >:-)
#149 - Dec. 15, 2006, 3:49 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
- he does world-pvp... sorry to inform you that there are also things called "battlegrounds", where normally class balance (the ONE thing pvp id based on... what kind of fun do I pay for if I know I could pick a "more winning one" rather than a "less winning one"? I mean, where's the CHALLENGE?) stands out the most (you're there co compete against other PGs, therefore other classes too after all), so (may be I'm totally out of my mind) it seems OBVIOUS to me that the best field to test balance between classes should be battlegrounds... am I that wrong?

I don't play my rogue to test balance between classes, I play my rogue to have fun. The balancing is something the developers decide about, and my job as a CM is to provide them with feedback from you. My personal playing has nothing to do with that. I was simply trying to have some kind of conversation with you guys and exchanging experiences. My very personal play style doesn't have any influence on the feedback I gather from this forum.

Q u o t e:
- he wins 2vs1... not being the 1... well, thank you, we clearly understood that 2 rogues should overpower 1 single mage... but what about the 1vs1? (No, I do not have a twin to play with, as most of other players I think).

We have won against 2 or 3 other players as well, and of course also getting killed a lot in return. That's PvP *shrugs*.

Q u o t e:
This topic has started to be a harassment tread instead of what the OT wanted.

Blue, please lock it.

After reading the rest of the thread I agree... Where does all the hatred come from? O.o Besides, I'm a cow, not a monkey.