Perhaps we weren't clear enough,Blizzard?

#0 - Nov. 23, 2007, 1:08 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Fix Vanish already,whill you??
Geez,and if you can't fix it,change it ??? There's no reason to be shy about admiting your ineptitude,anyway most of the rogue community feels you're a bunch of lazy clueless people who've got alot of explaining to do to the first monkey guy ever to have descended from a tree to build a fire.Change it and we'll pretend we won't notice how after years now you haven't been able to come up with a viable solution to actually make it work.Change it and i promise everyone will love you...or maybe not everybody but at least i will...using preparation to vanish twice while nobody even remotely close targets me,and have it fail twice won't ever happen again!!!

Or make it only break roots,no returning to stealth no nothing,only roots,just stop feeding paying custommers something that's NOT WORKING.For years now.THAT'S why people complain about...it's not doing what YOUR description tells it does...change the damn description ,change the skill,whatever.Stop embarrassing yourselves maybe?Haven't you already been ridiculized enough for tubes explanations and obviously disoriented comments from GM's,CM's and even developpers by now ?

Please...PLEASE fix it,change it or even remove it entirely,i know i sound like a spoiled unthankful child refusing candies to you hard working heroes,overexhausted with everybody's unending,unsolvable and biased oppinions , but this candy has made my head explode once too many times already!
#7 - Nov. 23, 2007, 2:24 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Well I suggested we teach rogues shunpo, but Salthem reckons hirenkyaku would be a better replacement for vanish. I tried to ask what the actual plan was for fixing this but everyone I tried to speak to was too busy zipping around with their sonido...

Seriously though:
Information can only be posted when it exists, and when it exists we will post it.

Patience, grasshopper. The force has not forgotten you and Tharfor works in mysterious ways.
He may also be a little crazy from time to time... ;)
#16 - Nov. 23, 2007, 3 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:
seriously >.< god, watch something decent for exchange? how about some full metal alchemist instead of crappy mainstream poo

I say, old bean. There's hardly any call for such language, what what?

FYI Bleach started airing a mere 7 months after FMA (no, I'm not talking about crappy dubbed version! :P) and since FMA ended after only 51 episodes and a movie and Bleach is still ongoing I don't see how you can make such a comparison.

..but anyway: use of the word 'tard' or any similar term in a derogatory manner is a suspend-able offense. Directing harassment or derogatory terms specifically at Blizzard employees is a more serious suspend-able offense.

I don't want to suspend you, but you're making it very difficult for me not to.