Nerf rogues

#0 - April 8, 2008, 8:24 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Seriously.

Im not gonna be cchecking the thread, or maintaining it so #%#!% whine moan and try to discredit me as much as you like. I wont know about it.

Basically, the rogue class is as close to cheating as this game gets.

You get Cloak of Rofl, which means 100% success killing casters
You get cheat death, which again means 100% chance to kill casters
You also get Shadowstep, that combines with a sprint, (exploit?) gives you 20 yard long arms, which means 100% chance to kill casters
And on top of these game breaking abilities, you are able to permanently stun lock. Which means 100% chance to kill pretty much everyone in the game.

Now 1 of these abilities on each rogue, fair enough.

But the fact that 1 rogue can have nearly all of them in one build is just plain stupid.

Tell you what, give me SL/SL build with a felguard that can spell lock and shadowfury with ruin all at the same time, and suddenly the field of play is evened slightly. although im sure the horribly overpowered rogue will still win.

Never before has one class been so OP to so many. And that goes for warriors at launch and lock before their torrent of a thousand nerfs.

NERF! NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERFNERF! NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERFNERF! NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERFNERF! NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERFNERF! NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERFNERF! NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF NERF

Nerf.

#47 - April 8, 2008, 12:59 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Nerf...

Nerf nerf nerf...

Nerf....

Nerf locked "nerf this" threads!

/lock ;)