If only all priests would do the same...

#0 - Nov. 20, 2006, 6:16 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I am unguilded for 5 months. Took a break from wow and came back and levelled my new main a warrior.

However i still have some good gear from when i was hardcore which attracts many guild invites. When i ask about loot distribution rules they say its class priority for the good of the guild and raid progress.

If and only if all priests turned them down like me those guilds would eventually disband and the whole raid progress priority argument would hit them back.

In my opinion there are only 2 types of players that have no problem with loot priority role:

a) people who only play 4-5 hours per day raiding
b) dps classes who couldn't find a guild and rerolled priest just for the sake of finding a guild and actually play the game.

But i am glad, extremely glad, to see that there are lots of priests that rerolled. At my server (top 3 in europe i think) hardcore guilds and established guilds have priest problems and recruit hopelessly almost everyone they can find. It's of course due to the expansion coming out soon too.

Priests that you want your fair share of dps loot unite and show them that the good of guiild progress is happy healers. (mostly)
#23 - Nov. 21, 2006, 2:20 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I personally disagree with a class priority system for the reason you stated. Raid progress sounds like a solid argument, but you do in fact get slower progress if your players get angry/burned out over your loot system and you need to recruit new players.