Gifted fellow play with new mount - no show

#1 - June 1, 2011, 3:32 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I bought a Winged Guardian for my son this evening, and while it appears in my transaction log on Battlenet, it is not in his log nor are there any instructions on how to retrieve it.

Any ideas?
#1 - June 1, 2011, 3:32 a.m.
Blizzard Post
I bought a Winged Guardian for my son this evening, and while it appears in my transaction log on Battlenet, it is not in his log nor are there any instructions on how to retrieve it.

Any ideas?
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#8 - June 1, 2011, 4:44 a.m.
Blizzard Post

Any ideas?

It appears that the purchase is still listed as "Queued" under your status, Blakkwater. When gifting the mount it should have sent it directly to the e-mail address you provided. If he hasn't received it have him check his spam filter and junk folder. You'll also have a copy of that code so if all else fails you can send him a copy. Once the purchase is "Shipped" he should be able to redeem it on the following page.

https://us.battle.net/account/management/redemption/redeem.html

05/31/2011 08:58 PMPosted by Gintoki
I have redeemed mine and no show....

Your purchase is also listed as "Queued". Once it moves to "shipped" it should be available.
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#8 - June 1, 2011, 4:44 a.m.
Blizzard Post

Any ideas?

It appears that the purchase is still listed as "Queued" under your status, Blakkwater. When gifting the mount it should have sent it directly to the e-mail address you provided. If he hasn't received it have him check his spam filter and junk folder. You'll also have a copy of that code so if all else fails you can send him a copy. Once the purchase is "Shipped" he should be able to redeem it on the following page.

https://us.battle.net/account/management/redemption/redeem.html

05/31/2011 08:58 PMPosted by Gintoki
I have redeemed mine and no show....

Your purchase is also listed as "Queued". Once it moves to "shipped" it should be available.
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#10 - June 1, 2011, 6:01 a.m.
Blizzard Post
That really depends on volume, and as you can imagine, at the moment - that's quite large :)

Also, if you were logged in at the time, that can delay delivery. Even being on the login screen counts as 'logged in' for this purpose. Typically, any pet or mount from the store is delivered on your next login after purchase.
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#10 - June 1, 2011, 6:01 a.m.
Blizzard Post
That really depends on volume, and as you can imagine, at the moment - that's quite large :)

Also, if you were logged in at the time, that can delay delivery. Even being on the login screen counts as 'logged in' for this purpose. Typically, any pet or mount from the store is delivered on your next login after purchase.