WTT a Winged Gaurdian mount code

#1 - June 1, 2011, 12:30 a.m.
Blizzard Post
So i tried to buy this mount and whenever i do i get the message "There has been an error processing your request.Please verify that the information you entered matches what appears on your credit card." and all the information is correct. I also know i have money so that isn't the problem either. So, obviously stupid, i tried to buy the mount off the EU blizzard store and my transaction goes through only to find out i cant redeem the code because its regional.

So i wanted to ask if anyone is willing to trade my code for a US code, or if theres anything i can do about it.
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#12 - June 1, 2011, 3:50 a.m.
Blizzard Post
05/31/2011 05:30 PMPosted by Vandrill
So i wanted to ask if anyone is willing to trade my code for a US code, or if theres anything i can do about it.

As Giganto indicated, Vandrill, you'll want to contact our Billing Department. They may be able to help with the purchase you made. While I'm not sure if they can exchange it, they may be able to provide a refund.

05/31/2011 05:30 PMPosted by Vandrill
"There has been an error processing your request.Please verify that the information you entered matches what appears on your credit card."

The following troubleshooting steps have been provided by our Billing and Account Services department as some of the more common ways to resolve purchase issues.

If you are receiving an error with a credit card please try the following:
  • Ensure that the information you are entering matches your bank records. Make certain you are entering the correct zip code or security code (CVV). You may wish to double-check with a bank representative to make sure it’s accurate.
  • Be certain that the credit card you are using is not expired and that you are entering the correct expiration date.
  • Make sure that there are no "blocks" on the transactions you are attempting to make. You may wish to contact your bank to confirm that there are no restrictions on your purchase. If blocked you'll want to let them know that you will try the transaction again and let it go through.
  • If your credit card still will not go through and you have the option, you may want to try an alternate card (following the same precautions listed above).
You may contact our Billing and Account Services department for additional assistance if the transaction cannot otherwise be completed.

Billing and Account Services

Live Representatives Available 7am to 8pm PST/PDT
For phone assistance please call: 1 (800) 592-5499 || 1 (800) 59-BLIZZARD

• Players in Australia should call 1-800-041-378
  • Players in New Zealand should call 800-452-520 (7AM - 5PM NZST)
  • Players in Singapore should call 1-800-328-8881
  • Players in Chile should call 1230-020-5554
  • Players in Mexico should call 001-888-578-7628
  • Players in Argentina should call 0800-333-0778
  • Players in Brasil should call 0-800-892-1630
  • All other international players should call: (949) 955-0283

http://us.blizzard.com/support/article/20606

Some purchasing issues may clear up by taking the following steps:
  • Clear your cache/cookies and all temporary internet files; restart browser, reload the page.
  • You may wish to try a different browser from the one you are currently using (IE, Firefox, Chrome) and make sure it is fully updated.

Also make sure that you have created a Billing Profile.

Billing Profile setup steps:

• Next, select 'My Payment Options'.
  • Click on the 'Add A Primary Payment Method' box and follow the prompts to add the card to the account.

If you add a Billing Profile after initiating a character service, please allow several hours for the payment to process. Should you continue to experience any payment related issues, please contact our billing and account services team directly.
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#15 - June 1, 2011, 3:52 a.m.
Blizzard Post
05/31/2011 08:47 PMPosted by Diogennes
Are you new here?

No, but you seem to be and it looks like you may have hitched a ride from General, Diogennes.

Helpful, non-ridiculing constructive discussions is what we're after here.

Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#21 - June 1, 2011, 3:59 a.m.
Blizzard Post
*sighs*

Everyone is welcome here. As long as their posts remain constructive. This goes for those who regularly hang out in the CSF as well as those who may just be visiting. :)
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#24 - June 1, 2011, 4:06 a.m.
Blizzard Post
05/31/2011 09:02 PMPosted by Maeby
Yessir! Sorry.

Heh, that was just a general word of caution, Maeby, I'm certainly not singling you out. <3
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#27 - June 1, 2011, 5:37 a.m.
Blizzard Post
as soon as a GM gets emotional and uses "heh" and "<3" his purpose is defeated. GMs mus have a cold soul and a heart of stone. It is then that their judgment is not affected by emotions.

How in the world is "heh" and "<3" emotional? O.o

No, it has nothing to do with the subject at hand or anything else for that matter. I think the extraneous comment have taken over at this point so I'm going to be locking this one.