Suggestions for you blizzard

#1 - May 31, 2011, 9:39 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I have a few suggestions for you blizzard. First when an account does a server transfer it should save it in your system and then it would be free to go from that server back to the old one like if i am on skullcrusher and i wanted to go to thrall i can go there and back as many times as i want or if you want you can make it a limited time like may be 5 times per 25$ charge. Second there should me some sort of discount if i wanted to swap multiple characters at one time or do a faction change to multiple characters at one time.

P.S. if you can email me back with your response or just reply to this thread i would greatly appreciate it

Yours Truly,
Cazwanu
#1 - May 31, 2011, 9:39 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I have a few suggestions for you blizzard. First when an account does a server transfer it should save it in your system and then it would be free to go from that server back to the old one like if i am on skullcrusher and i wanted to go to thrall i can go there and back as many times as i want or if you want you can make it a limited time like may be 5 times per 25$ charge. Second there should me some sort of discount if i wanted to swap multiple characters at one time or do a faction change to multiple characters at one time.

P.S. if you can email me back with your response or just reply to this thread i would greatly appreciate it

Yours Truly,
Cazwanu
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#6 - May 31, 2011, 10:14 p.m.
Blizzard Post
While an interesting idea, Cazwanu, it is unlikely that we would enable someone to freely move between realms. Your character belongs to a specific realm, if you wish to change realms you can use the transfer service to do so. Once the transfer is completed you are now a member of that realm.

You are welcome to provide your feedback in the General Discussion forum if you wish to see such a service introduced though. I'd recommend titling your thread based on what your subject is and avoid "please read" or "blue", etc. . . .

While our Developers do appreciate any feedback you have regarding the game and the associated services they will be unable to comment directly on any post you make.
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#6 - May 31, 2011, 10:14 p.m.
Blizzard Post
While an interesting idea, Cazwanu, it is unlikely that we would enable someone to freely move between realms. Your character belongs to a specific realm, if you wish to change realms you can use the transfer service to do so. Once the transfer is completed you are now a member of that realm.

You are welcome to provide your feedback in the General Discussion forum if you wish to see such a service introduced though. I'd recommend titling your thread based on what your subject is and avoid "please read" or "blue", etc. . . .

While our Developers do appreciate any feedback you have regarding the game and the associated services they will be unable to comment directly on any post you make.
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#16 - June 1, 2011, 12:12 a.m.
Blizzard Post
That makes me wonder....

The CS forums are where we typically hear about issues with things like server transfers, so doesn't that make this the appropriate forum for this suggestion? Are any suggestions appropriate for the CS forums?

While we can check on and pass on reports of possible issues with one of the services, it is our Developers that create or alter the services themselves.
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#16 - June 1, 2011, 12:12 a.m.
Blizzard Post
That makes me wonder....

The CS forums are where we typically hear about issues with things like server transfers, so doesn't that make this the appropriate forum for this suggestion? Are any suggestions appropriate for the CS forums?

While we can check on and pass on reports of possible issues with one of the services, it is our Developers that create or alter the services themselves.