Stop the Multiboxing

#1 - May 29, 2011, 9:53 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I don't know why the Blizzard Team let players create more than one account only to use them in the same time.

Multibox are like a bot, because the "main" account control also the action of the other.
Multiboxing ruins the pvp game because player doen't have the time to react that they are already dead because the focus of 4/5 enemy.

So, please Blizz Team.

DO SOMETHING!

(sorry for bad english)
Forum Avatar
Customer Service
#16 - May 30, 2011, 9:58 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Greetings Thamage,

I appreciate that this topic may not have been originally meant for the Customer Support Forum, but as it’s now here I’m afraid I can only continue to provide you with our official stance on multiboxing (which you may well have heard before).

The simultaneous use of multiple game clients and multiple accounts by the account holder of said accounts is fully allowed within the game Terms of Use as long as no actual automation is taking place (i.e. as long as one keypress only initiates one action per client).

While it may obviously be rather difficult to survive an attack by four or five such characters, please don’t forget that being jumped by the equivalent number of relatively well coordinated individual players is still likely to have the same outcome, and may indeed even be harder to combat as simultaneously controlled characters will likely also suffer from an inability to react to evasive action in the same way that a person controlling a single character might.