useless staff

#1 - May 30, 2011, 10:35 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I just want to know , why [Removed] the staff got nerfed in weapon damage?!
Funny i'm druid feral and now staff is really useless to me or any other player... i want my arena point back or i want to some1 trade my staff for the pole one...
I spend like 3 weeks to get it, and i dont want to spend more 3 weeks to get new item... So change it or give me 1 or 2 months free to get new item...
#1 - May 30, 2011, 10:35 p.m.
Blizzard Post
I just want to know , why [Removed] the staff got nerfed in weapon damage?!
Funny i'm druid feral and now staff is really useless to me or any other player... i want my arena point back or i want to some1 trade my staff for the pole one...
I spend like 3 weeks to get it, and i dont want to spend more 3 weeks to get new item... So change it or give me 1 or 2 months free to get new item...
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#9 - May 30, 2011, 10:57 p.m.
Blizzard Post
05/30/2011 03:47 PMPosted by Saniveloz
Funny ... GM said to come in the forum to do this, cause they cant do this in the game..

The Game Master would have meant, if you would like to provide feedback regarding something developmental, such as a requested change to an item, that you should post constructively in the appropriate forum.

It helps, when posting to:

One: Abide by the Code of Conduct. Do not post inappropriate language (masked or otherwise) in your thread.

Two: While you may disagree with something make sure you are constructive in your post.

Three: Be descriptive in your post. For example, no one has any idea what staff you are referring to. You haven't mentioned it by name once. Your post isn't a continuation of a conversation that you had elsewhere, you need to let people know what you are referring to.

Four: Post in the appropriate location. While our Developers do appreciate any feedback you may have it should be posted in the appropriate location. The CS Forum is not moderated or reviewed by our Developers or Community and we do not serve as liaisons with them.
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#9 - May 30, 2011, 10:57 p.m.
Blizzard Post
05/30/2011 03:47 PMPosted by Saniveloz
Funny ... GM said to come in the forum to do this, cause they cant do this in the game..

The Game Master would have meant, if you would like to provide feedback regarding something developmental, such as a requested change to an item, that you should post constructively in the appropriate forum.

It helps, when posting to:

One: Abide by the Code of Conduct. Do not post inappropriate language (masked or otherwise) in your thread.

Two: While you may disagree with something make sure you are constructive in your post.

Three: Be descriptive in your post. For example, no one has any idea what staff you are referring to. You haven't mentioned it by name once. Your post isn't a continuation of a conversation that you had elsewhere, you need to let people know what you are referring to.

Four: Post in the appropriate location. While our Developers do appreciate any feedback you may have it should be posted in the appropriate location. The CS Forum is not moderated or reviewed by our Developers or Community and we do not serve as liaisons with them.
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#17 - May 30, 2011, 11:33 p.m.
Blizzard Post
05/30/2011 04:10 PMPosted by Saniveloz
1 month ago, the staff was with the same Weapon damage from pole..

Are you certain that is correct, Saniveloz? From what I can see the staff hasn't changed at all.
In fact, commentary from fan sites for patch 4.0.3 indicate that the Pike and Staff's stats are identical except for the attack speed, otherwise the DPS is the same.

I'd highly recommend visiting our Druid forum, Saniveloz, that may help straighten out any confusion you may have.

Please understand though, in the event that an item is changed we are unable to exchange or refund for content change.
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#17 - May 30, 2011, 11:33 p.m.
Blizzard Post
05/30/2011 04:10 PMPosted by Saniveloz
1 month ago, the staff was with the same Weapon damage from pole..

Are you certain that is correct, Saniveloz? From what I can see the staff hasn't changed at all.
In fact, commentary from fan sites for patch 4.0.3 indicate that the Pike and Staff's stats are identical except for the attack speed, otherwise the DPS is the same.

I'd highly recommend visiting our Druid forum, Saniveloz, that may help straighten out any confusion you may have.

Please understand though, in the event that an item is changed we are unable to exchange or refund for content change.
Forum Avatar
Support Forum Agent
#38 - June 1, 2011, 10:23 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Pot meet kettle. You realize that any time YOU reply to it you are indeed bumping it too right?

A post made 10 minutes after the bumping post does not compare to one a full day later. :)

This should probably be locked now.