BlingMasta's fab guide to playing the Sexydin

#0 - Feb. 10, 2007, 11:31 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Hello boys, ye crusaders in pink! This week I'll be showing you some tips on how to survive in this season of the Burning Crusade, as well as showing you on whats HOT and what's not. So first of all, we have this season's must have, the absolutely DELICIOUS Tier 5 armour! Ooh its very exciting! But boys, you must know that its not enough to look like a diva, you've got to act like one! So, here's some of my favourite tips:

1) Nothing says manly more than pink and purple. Nothing says gorgeous more than spandex. So that's why we at Sexydin magazine love the new Tier 5 armour so much! Remember to flex those biceps hard and fast!

Bling's top tip: Apply moisturiser to your hands before wearing those gloves. We don't want to chap that skin do we?

2) Whenever Seal of Command procs, remember to always, ALWAYS shake that moneymaker! You look fantastic, and the hordies know it. One of the most common responses to this is "kek". Translated literally this means "whoa". This could only mean one of three things.

a) "Whoa" he smells gorgeous.
b) "Whoa" where did he get his hair done?
c) "Whoa" I'd totally go out with him if he wasn't trying to kill me!

Bling's top tip: Remember your lip gloss if you don't intend to wear that helmet

3) Unfortunately even a fabulous star like you would have enemies. Whether it's the Alliance or the Horde, someone will eventually hate you. Whenever someone says /rofl, don't leave it be! Simply pout; and start a catfight! Meow! Remember, YOU are wearing Prada and rings you bought on sale off Tiffany's whilst THEY had to rummage around the buy one get one free bucket.

With this guide, you can survive this hectic burning crusade, and look great while doing so. Now go out there and get some Navy cake!

N.B. Next week on sexydin magazine we'll be chatting with some blood elf girls over a cuppa and learning THEIR secrets on how to get into that size minus two everyone's been dying for!
#15 - Feb. 12, 2007, 9:49 a.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

Q u o t e:
I totally cornered the market on sexydins >_>

PURPLE TAGG'D

EPIC TAGGED

Blue tagged...