Mocking pala thread on us forums

#0 - May 23, 2007, 12:53 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Lol at this topic I found on the US forums. This pala and his guild made my day. Then evry1 start mocking at him. Found it funny at first untill i saw the rest of the thread.

Just read for yourself.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=104576804&sid=1&pageNo=1

#98 - May 24, 2007, 2:37 p.m.
Blizzard Post
Q u o t e:

I have a hard time finding that thread funny. I think it's despicable how those people act. Did you notice that he is 54 and had heart surgery? He's playing WoW to make the time go by. He's a human just like others. I find nothing funny about it at all. Instead of helping him, all the little "leet" kiddies make fun of his gear. Gear he undoubtedly worked hard for, even if his knowledge of the game isn't very big. It reminds me of when I first picked up SWG. I was a right noob coming into the game, had no idea about how to play, no cash and no clue of how to make some. Spent a few hours and then asked on a chat if anyone had any weapons for sale. Guy asked me if I was new to the game (undoubtedly from my rather noob questions). When I stated that I was, he gave me a weapon, armor and some credits as well as put up with my stupid quesions. 3 Months later I saw him again, this time in my rather pimped gear as a maxxed out Bounty Hunter. I owe my attitudes to others to that guy.

I agree on this with all my heart... Well said.